Kent is known as ‘the garden of England’ and for good reason too. The orchard and hop gardens make up much of the county’s landscape. Kent also plays host to two of areas of outstanding beauty: The Weald and The North Downs.
If you’re commuting to London, or simply looking for a home that offers great links to the city as well as day trips to the seaside, Kent is the perfect county.
We’ve been helping people move in and around Kent for 20 years and have built a strong reputation as a reliable, honest and trusted home removals company.
How do we do it?
With a combination of 20 years’ experience and a comprehensive training schedule, we ensure all our staff are able to provide top-quality service.
We minimise stress, even before your moving day, providing you with:
- Packing boxes – no need to scour Kent’s supermarkets! We act as a one-stop shop, providing your packing materials before the big day.
- Dismantle/assembly service – can’t face taking the wardrobes or your bed apart? Our team of experts can dismantle and reassemble furniture effortlessly.
- Flexible start times to suit you – need to get started early or want to move in the evening? Not a problem. We work on your terms.
- Fully insured drivers – your goods are fully protected.
- Professional, smart staff – our vans and team are look smart and get the job done, without creating havoc or mess.
- Clean, safe and well-maintained vans – who wants to have their good transported in dirty, unprofessional vans? Ours are clean and branded.
- A transparent, honest service – you won’t get any nasty surprises, all our costs are provided upfront.
Check out our testimonials and see for yourself why we’re Kent’s number one choice for home removals.
Give us a call today and we can arrange a no-obligation, free quote.